Sunday wrap-up! (September 18)
Here is a quick snapshot of what happened at Local Tourist Ottawa last week:
- The Red Apron announced its 100-mile menu (yum)!
- Helen Morris shared a great post on Writers Festival, which started with a show stopper – Michael Ondaatje!
- Joan Rivers tweeted a cute moment (and photo) with our very own Mayor Jim Watson
- New Local Tourist Yuko Inoue reviewed little-known resto the Grounded Kitchen
- Our friends at The Ottawa Hospital Foundation put on a great flash mob at St. Laurent Shopping Centre (and we know how much Ottawa loves flash mobs…)
We’re always looking for new contributors, so please fill out the form if you’d like to pitch in on our project: