Sunday wrap up! (September 4)
After a wonderful week here at Local Tourist Ottawa, here is a quick snapshot of our adventures:
- We snagged a great video from Chris Rouffer showcasing a beautiful Ottawa sunset and double rainbow
- Mike Cullen shared his snapshots from Ottawa’s most colourful festival: Capital Pride
- Brian Tong featured local graffiti event House of Paint
- Pearl Pirie got a taste of Lowertown’s delicious Maison Chaloin
- Fiona Tapp (who is quickly becoming one of our most dedicated Local Tourists) shared her Dance with Alana experience – Bollywood style
- Krista Leben dropped by to chat about Ottawa’s newest craft market: Urban Craft
Thanks for all of your fantastic contributions everyone! Would you like to be a Local Tourist? Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’d like to feature.
Until next time!