Sunday wrap up! (July 24)
Well hello there, Ottawa. Did you enjoy the hot summer sun this week?
Here is a quick look at what we’ve been up to:
- Siu Hong Yu headed west, and featured his visit to Cedar Hill Berry Farm and the Bonnechere Caves
- Anne Patterson put together a fantastic profile of our friend Sandy Onyalo, Executive Director of the Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre, on Hello Ottawa
- Olivia Johnston invited Jessey and Amy into SPAO for a tour of the art space, as well as a mini-photo shoot
- New LTO contributor Fiona Tapp took in the Museum of Civilization’s Japan exhibit
- Another new Local Tourist Gordon Smith shared a beautiful ode to Ottawa cycling
- CBC producer Michael Morreale invited you to hit up Chamberfest (not your grandmother’s music fest!)
And last but not least, we are pleased to announce that the dedicated (and talented!) Local Tourist Hilary Duff is officially joining us as a contributing editor. Hooray!
Would you like to contribute to Local Tourist Ottawa? Send us a note!