Sunday wrap up! (July 3)
Can you believe it is already July?
We’ve had a busy week here at Local Tourist Ottawa, check it out:
- Laura Nicol, who is training for her longest bike ride yet, stopped by to talk about cycling in Ottawa
- Amy hit up the annual Whalesbone Oysterfest
- Helen Morris won our first-ever giveaway, scoring some tickets to review Cirque du Soleil’s Quidam
- The Royal Couple dropped by…
- Pearl Pirie recounted the Music at Noon concert series
- The entire city celebrated Canada Day, including some fantastic local dancers who put on a great flashmob in Major’s Hill Park
- Mike Cullen hit up Caravaggio and His Followers in Rome at the National Gallery of Canada
So what’s happening this week, Ottawa?