Sunday wrap up! (June 26)
With the long weekend just one week away, we hope you were out being good local tourists over the past couple of days.
Here’s what we’ve been doing:
- The very talented and lovely Hilary Duff wrapped up her hunt for Ottawa’s best cupcake, declaring a newcomer as the best in baked goods
- We recounted how Tulips & Maple learned the three T’s after 20 years in business, showing off some snapshots from their anniversary party
- Peter James took us out to the ball game with a trip to see the Ottawa Fat Cats
- Victoire Boutique enlightened us on their five years in fashion, describing their look as a rock n’ roll tea party
- Hilary then switched from sweets to sauce while checking out Ottawa’s annual Ribfest on Sparks Street. Yum!
Do you have something great about the city that you want to share? Tell us about it by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.