Sunday wrap up! (June 19)
Ah! The start of summer.
If you had an excuse with the rain to stay indoors, it’s no longer an option. Get out and explore Ottawa, local tourists!
Here’s what we’ve been up to this week:
- Our very own Jessey recapped her time at the passion-filled Capital Slam Finals.
- We brown-bagged it for a tasty lunch as Emily Rack visited Whalesbone Sustainable Oyster & Fish supply.
- The couple behind Tulips & Maple stopped by for a chat as they celebrated their 20th anniversary in the catering biz. (More on that VERY soon …)
- Alea Cardarelli took her gluten-free goodies to the Idle Hands Craft sale and shared some beautiful shots of the offerings.
- Continuing on her vegetarian food crawl, Hillary Lutes hit up Zen Kitchen, a gourmet haven which proves meals can be sublime without the meat.
- LTOttawa offered a shout out to all those great Dads in Ottawa and beyond. Happy Father’s Day!
Interested in becoming a Local Tourist? All are welcome! Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you’d like to feature.