Sunday wrap up! (June 12)
Did you miss any of the fantastic submissions from our fast-growing list of Local Tourists this week?
Check it out:
- Hilary Duff reviewed muffin-queen Cara Rowlands‘ cupcakes
- Ruvini Godakandae wrote up a great snapshot of some of Ottawa’s most inspiring youth
- We congratulated talented local photographer Justin Van Leeuwen on a cool new gig he snagged
- Hilary Duff attended the city’s first-ever Dishcrawl
- Our good friend Adrian Larose reviewed what just might be Gatineau’s most delicious cookie
- Rachelle Page dropped by to tell us about Ottawa Therapy Dogs
- Jessey hit up a surprise dance party in the ByWard Market
Interested in becoming a Local Tourist? All are welcome! Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you’d like to feature.