Sunday wrap up! (June 5)
What a beautiful weekend!
Have a look at what our Local Tourists have been up to this week:
- Renée Rietveld ran her first ever race at Ottawa Race Weekend (and wrote for us immediately after!)
- Mike, Melissa and Ruvini visited the Great Glebe Garage Sale (and it looks like they had a lot of fun!)
- Hilary Duff also wrote a wonderful multimedia piece on the Great Glebe Garage Sale (great video in this one!)
- Hilary Duff named a new contender in the race for Ottawa’s top cupcake (hint: it’s in the ByWard Market!)
- Geneviève Brisson visited Piz’za-za, as a part of her tour of Ottawa’s best gourmet pizza restaurants
- Hilary Lutes continued on with her vow to bring the greatest vegetarian eats to LTO, with tea and brie at The Tea Party
- Kathryn Hunt recounted her random acts of poetry
Thanks for the great posts everyone!