Sunday wrap up! (May 22)
Why hello there!
Are you enjoying your long weekend in Ottawa? We sure are!
Not sure what to do with your vacation Monday? Have a look at what our Local Tourists were up to this past week:
- Glen Gower (who we love) gathered together some great photos shared on Twitter last Sunday of a beautiful Ottawa sunset
- Hilary Duff reviewed My Real Food Life’s Alea Cardarelli’s allergy-friendly cupcakes
- Play Food & Wine mixologist Steve Benson shared two great recipes for the perfect Ottawa cocktail (hint: maple bacon whisky)
- Josee from Frugal Fun Ottawa discovered new parts of our city by going on an Urban Quest
- New Local Tourist Hillary Lutes kicked off her vegetarian tour of the city with a trip to Green Earth
- Alea Cardarelli followed up her cupcake interview with a wonderful snapshot summing up all the gluten-free hot spots in Ottawa
- Kids in the Capital’s Lara Wellman shared one of her family’s favourite summer past times
- Bywords Quarterly Journal editor Amanda Earl invited you all to attend the 7th Annual Cornerstone Fundraiser and Spring Launch this Saturday
- We enjoyed a beautiful Saturday for biking, and reminded you of all the wonderful resources for Ottawa cyclists!
So what are you doing this week?