Sunday wrap up! (April 17)
Wow, is it already mid-April? 2011 is flying by!
Here is a quick snapshot of what our week looked like here at Local Tourist Ottawa:
- Hilary Duff discovered vegetables in cupcake form, after a chat and tasting with the women of L’Oven
- Renee Rietveld revealed the Ottawa Public Library’s hidden gem
- Tracey Mosley shared a great Q&A with Ottawa artist Crystal Beshara
- Pearl Pirie wrote up a great snapshot of multi-art variety show Eco-Jest-Us
- At last, our dear friend Mike Cullen became a downtown Ottawa urbanite (causing him to see the city in a whole new light)
- A great group of Local Tourists (Amy, Josh, Jeremy, Adrian, Margaux and Jessey) all headed out to the Kichesippi 1855 launch for a pint with Mayor Jim Watson and brewery owner Paul Meek
Thanks for your contributions everyone! Want to get involved with Local Tourist Ottawa? Everyone is welcome! Just send us a note to email@example.com.