Sunday Wrap Up! (March 27)
While Parliament Hill may have come to a standstill this week, the city of Ottawa is still swinging! Here’s what we’ve been up to at LTOttawa:
- The lovely Hilary Duff unwrapped some of the most fetching cupcakes she’s seen yet as she continued on her tasting tour with another private, at-home bakery
- We saw the somewhat-taboo subject of sex brought front and centre as Jocelyn Wentland recapped her erotic week
- On-fire blogger Lia Hiltz stopped by to chat about her amazing bus-themed drawings, sharing some secrets behind her art
- Sarah McPherson told us about a dinner-and-documentary event, Café Scientifique, which is now on hiatus until fall. Stay tuned!
- We were captivated and entertained as Kathryn Hunt recounted her time with the Ottawa Storytellers, offering story time for adults
- A new Local Tourist, Lydia Bociurkiw, let us become a third-wheel on her lifelong love affair with the Byward Market
- Another SPAO photography student, Andrew Carson, showed us his (un)electric work with discarded televisions
- We ended off the week letting you know that Ottawa’s Twestival (@TwestivalOTT) raised $12,321 with its impressive charity event
Keep on exploring, tourists! And if you want to share your adventures, drop us a note!