Sunday wrap up! (March 20)
Why hello there!
We hope you had a great week. Here is a quick snapshot of some of the wonderful stories Local Tourists from all over the National Capital Region provided us with this week:
- The very ambitious Hilary Duff gave us an exclusive backstage recap of the Genie Awards
- Hilary also reached cupcake nirvana, during her visit to Auntie Loo’s Treats
- Filmmaker Renée Rietveld invited us all to attend the Reel Food Film Festival
- Shelly an her husband visited Westboro’s Nohkam Thai (and Josh McJannett and others chimed in to remind us all to try the #80)
- We had a great Q&A with Ottawa photographer Olivia Johnston
- We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day, and encouraged you to celebrate the Irish in some creative ways
- New Local Tourist Geneviève Brisson kicked off her gourmet pizza eating adventure with a trip to Tennessy Willems
- Kathryn Hunt provided a great write up of VERSeFest
Thanks everyone! Do you want to get involved with Local Tourist Ottawa? It’s easy, just send us a note using the form below. All are welcome.