Sunday wrap up! (February 27)
This week was wonderful, and we were lucky enough to bring some new Local Tourists into the mix.
Here is a quick rundown, in case you missed any of their great posts:
- Hilary Duff sampled some delicious looking cupcakes from Kanata’s Little Cakes.
- Ambitious high school student Bronwyn Lefebvre shared her experience with Lupus, and hosted an Ottawa fashion show to fundraise for Lupus Ontario.
- We welcomed the talented Lara Bender to our little community, who will now be known as the Local Agritourist!
- Lara shared some very exciting news for Ottawa, after a visit to Carp’s Carleton Growers.
- Mike Cullen visited Hotel Indigo (and loved it).
- Our very own Amy Husser wrote about Oz Kafe’s Chef Appreciation night.
- You searched (and we answered!)
- Shelly Lyonnais visited Japanese restaurant Genji for date night.
- Natasha Derouchie discovered the wonders of living like a Local Tourist, after her first visit to Westboro.
Thanks for your contributions everyone! Would you like to become a Local Tourist and contribute to our project? Fill out the form below!