Sunday wrap up! (February 20)
We’ve had a wonderful week here at Local Tourist Ottawa. If you’ve been as busy as we have, here is a quick snapshot to catch you up:
- Josée from Frugal Fun Ottawa shared some affordable, last minute Valentine’s Day ideas.
- In her hunt for the best local cupcake, Hilary Duff had a tiny cupcake orgasm at Isobel’s Cupcakes & Cookies.
- Mike Cullen and his boyfriend had a delicious date at the ByWard Market’s Khao Thai.
- Amy had a great chat with award-winning photographer Paul Couvrette.
- OttawaStart named Local Tourist Ottawa one of the site’s 26 Essential Ottawa Blogs...which resulted in our project being featured on CBC Radio’s Ottawa Morning!
- Carleton University had its first ever flash mob (and it was aweseome)!