Sunday wrap up! (February 13)
We shared a great collection of posts this week from our dedicated Local Tourists…here is a quick snapshot, in case you missed them:
- Hilary Duff shared a new review from her quest for Ottawa’s perfect cupcake. This week she checked out the The Flour Shoppe.
- Marc Desjardins stopped by to talk about the Ottawa Flying Club and his favourite Ottawa day.
- Josh McJannett sat down with Skela Bosnian Deli’s Mirveta Jakupovic, before providing us with a very thoughtful picture of the deli’s rich culture and delicious flavours.
- Sex researcher Jocelyn Wentland debunked the myth that there are more single women than men in Ottawa, sharing tips on how to be “brave grasshoppers” and get out and meet new people.
- Daddy blogger Thomas Lynn wrote about his recent family adventure to Winterlude.
- Shelly Lyonnais told us about date night at Mekong Restaurant in Chinatown.
Would you like to contribute and become one of our Local Tourists? All our welcome, just shoot us a note!