Sunday wrap up! (February 4th)
We had a very busy week this week at Local Tourist Ottawa.
Here is a quick summary to catch you up:
- Hilary Duff has fast become a favourite Local Tourist, with people coming from far and wide to read up on her hunt for the perfect cupcake. This week she reviewed the city’s newest cupcake venue: Thimble Cakes.
- Katherine Carter, head of February’s Festival of Chocolate, dropped by for a Q&A about the event and the Distress Centre of Ottawa and Region.
- Our very own Amy Husser had a quick (entertaining) chat with local theatre buff and “Big Fool” Scott Florence.
- Lara and Karen, from the very popular local blog Losing it in Ottawa, had a great conversation with Jessey about the thriving community they’ve built (on and offline).
- Krista Leben shared a bit about Ottawa’s local crafters, as well as today’s alternative wedding show, Wed By Hand.
Would you like to contribute and become one of our Local Tourists? Send us a note!