This weekend: Sex, slam poetry and beyond
So what are you doing this weekend? … because we can’t decide!
We did a little digging to find out what is going on in Ottawa this weekend, and this is what we found:
- The Sexapalooza consumer trade show at Lansdowne Park
- The Wedding Palace Bridal Show at The Westin
- The Capital Slam kick-off at the Mercury Lounge
- A Daft Punk tribute band at Barrymore’s
- A community information session on Ontario’s microFIT program (think: renewable energy)
I know we probably missed a lot…this is just what popped out at us. So what are you doing this weekend?