Sunday wrap up! (Jan. 2)
Ah, Sunday. An extra day to recover in post-nye bliss. Enjoy!
Here’s what we were up to during the last week of 2010, in case you missed it:
- Resolving to save some dough and get out MORE in 2011, we offered up a list of group-buying sites in Ottawa. (A fun and frugal way to explore your city!)
- The invigorating smell of fresh and locally made fruit jams woke us up after a pre-Christmas shopping trip yielded some Michaelsdolce goodies.
- We looked at some places and ways to spend NYE in Ottawa; we’d still like to here how our local tourists celebrated!
- The Ottawa Citizen gave us a list of new sites to visit by offering us the best and worst in new design spaces.
- A trip to the LCBO with Play’s Grayson McDiarmid resulted in a few bottles of great bubbly. (And Grayson also reminded us that sparkling wine can be enjoyed any time of the year.)
- We started off the year right with a midday trip to Dim Sum.
What a way to say goodbye to last year and look to the future! Any ideas of what we should check out next? Send us a note!