Sunday wrap up! (December 19)
A quick summary of the week, in case you missed it:
- We hit up the Shang Winter Craft Fair to visit the deliciously talented Margaux Carson.
- Nadine Thornhill submitted a guest post on Ottawa’s best post-theatre hangouts.
- Born and raised Ottawan Vanessa Wen shared her family’s tradition of trekking through the woods to chop down the perfect Christmas tree.
- Annie McEwen shared Part II (Westboro – Wellington) of her Ottawa holiday shopping guide.
- Don Chow, from the very cool local blog foodiePrints, contributed a great photo story on Oyster Friday at D’Arcy McGee’s.
Thanks for a wonderful week everyone! Have an idea for the blog? Send us a note.