Sunday wrap up! (Dec 12)
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fantastic week.
Just in case you missed some of last week’s great posts, here is a bit of a snapshot:
- We had a great chat with the very talented actor/playwright/poet Nadine Thornhill.
- Melodie Cardin reminded us just how wonderful the ByWard Market is during the holiday season.
- Ottawa author R.M. Doyon had a very thoughtful discussion about his new book with popular book blog Is Well Read.
- Very awesome Local Tourist Alex Hosselet gave us a glimpse of what to look forward to at the Museum of Nature in 2011.
- Food blogger Margaux Carson invited us to check out some local craft sales.
- Annie McEwen (who is currently living in Oxford, UK) shared a bit of nostalgia, with an all up summary of the best places in the Glebe to do your holiday shopping.
- Amy Husser had a chat with John Counsell about the Gift of Christmas – free holiday performances happening this weekend.
Thanks so much to everyone for contributing and spreading the word about our new little community. Have an idea for the blog? Send us a note.