Category Archives: Paul Couvrette
A space to feature the best of Ottawa, this project is a compilation of the editors’ vow to participate more in our own community, as well as submissions from hundreds of contributors that highlight what makes this city great.
As we explore our city, we encourage you to do the same - and share with us what you find along the way.
- Congrats! MT: This just in: @dominioncitybc has a home! As of Jan. 1 we will be at 5510 Canotek Road in #Ottawa. http://t.co/vJOahTOOgW 11 hours ago
- #Ottawa's #Christmas & holiday markets: Which are your fave? ow.ly/rwKHK 6 days ago
- Hmm...WDYT #Ottawa? RT @dominioncitybc: Who are your craft brew (and beer news) must follows? 6 days ago
- RT @jescbird: Heading to #GatineauPark this weekend for a family walk with some little ones. Where should we park and walk, #Ottawa? 1 month ago
- Great #Ottawa #Halloween house! Who is in the spirit in your neighbourhood? http://t.co/ipM7GDpIxE 1 month ago