Hope all our local tourists are enjoying a lazy Sunday! Well-deserved after a busy week.
Check out what’s been happening:
- Cyclo tourist Laura took us on a water-bound route through Aylmer ahead of her trip to Vietnam in September. Stay tuned to see where she’ll cycle next!
- Arts-lover Melodie talked of her experience taking in the Company of Fools’ Antony and Cleopatra, part of the threatre troupe’s annual Torchlight Shakespeare in the Park series.
- We learn Ottawa loves its cycling in the summer: In the second cycle post of the week, Fiona tours the NCC’s bike paths for the FIRST TIME EVER. As she puts it: “Just another reason to love Ottawa.”
- We also shared some ideas to get you out and about this weekend. Some of the events are ongoing, so check them out for inspiration come Friday.
- OIFF social media director Christine Skobe stopped by to remind us that the Ottawa International Film Festival is coming up next Thursday, offering one of her picks for a film to see.
Well, that’s a wrap, Ottawa! Keep in touch and let us know what’s happening with you by shooting a note to LTOttawa@gmail.com!