Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend. Just in case you missed some of last week’s great posts, here is a bit of a snapshot:
- Our friend Sarah V. weighed in on the battle of the Ottawa brunch spots, with a short post on Murray Street (which I went to this morning!) and the National Art Centre’s Le Cafe.
- The very committed local tourist Mike Cullen shared his perspective on the Museum of Civilization’s “The Horse” exhibit and told us about Ottawa’s Basement Artists.
- Social media savvy Joe Boughner provided a must-read spotlight on a handful of great meet ups that take place with Ottawa’s online communities each month.
- Our new friend Shayla Brunet reflected on her evening at Raw Sugar, when 13 poets from Carleton University met up for a poetry workshop.
- Local musician Amanda Rheaume and I had a great Q&A about Ottawa, and her upcoming projects (including a Christmas show on December 8th).
- Jackson Lo wished #GenYOTT a very happy birthday, sharing some of the history and fun of this popular event.
Thanks so much to everyone for a fantastic week of posts. We love how enthusiastic everyone is about living like a tourist in Ottawa! Have an idea for the blog? Send us a note.